The ACH/UAMS Centers for Children's Concussion Clinic is Northwest Arkansas only comprehensive Concussion team. The Concussion Clinic provides complete care for kids who have suffered a possible concussion/traumatic brain injury. After a thorough and individualized evaluation, we work with kids and everyone involved in their care to help return to school and sports in the safest and most efficient manner possible.
- Baseline testing
- Comprehensive evaluation
- Support and follow-up care
- Education and professional development
- Consultation services
- Neuropsychology: Damon Lipinski, PhD
- Neurology: Jhablall Balmakund, MD
- Psychiatry: Bradley Goodson, MD
- Clinical Psychology: Stephanie Nevin, PsyD; Amy Seay, PhD
- Social Work: Christina Kehn, LCSW; Mallory Weaver, LSW
For more information or to schedule an appointment (479) 750-0125.
Centers for Children
519 Latham Drive
Lowell, AR 72745
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Arkansas Children's Hospital
© 2007-2013 Centers for Children. All Rights Reserved.
Please help us improve this website. Send your feedback.